C&R Market in Shelbina is partnering with area churches and volunteers to gather grocery orders for home delivery and curbside pickup.
Beginning, Thursday, March 26, C&R will make deliveries or offer curbside pickup Monday, Wednesday and Thursday from 9 a.m. to 12 p.m. inside Shelbina city limits.
Below are the instructions:
- If ordering by phone, please call C&R Markets at 573-588-4327. You may also email email@example.com with your list. If emailing your order, please include your name, address, phone number, credit card payment, information, note whether it is a delivery or curbside pickup request and whether substitutions at our discretion are allowed if the product is not available. Please call or email your orders no later than 10 a.m. the day of your requested delivery. We are hoping to fill all orders but may be forced to limit orders taken any given day.
- We will fill orders in the order they are received.
- We must have payment for the groceries before they leave the store. We will take the credit, debit or EBT payment information as the orders are taken. We will place the receipt in the bag with your groceries. The volunteers or C&R staff making deliveries will leave the bags on your doorstep or porch. We will not have contact upon delivery.
- Grocery orders taken will be curbside pickup or delivery drop off only. We will call you when your order is ready to be picked up or out for delivery.
- There will be a $3.00 delivery/pickup charge for all orders and 100% of that fee will be donated to the Shelby County Food Pantry.
***Please only place orders if you need items. Let’s focus on caring for each other during this time and working together as a community.